Great Florida Insurance is located in Ocala, FL, United States and belong to the Agencies, Brokerages and Other Insurance Related Activities Industry.
GreatFlorida Insurance consists of a network of independent franchised insurance agents located throughout Florida. They currently have 126 offices located throughout Florida. They provide professional service as well as affordable insurance.
GreatFlorida Insurance has built relationships with local and national insurance companies that are A-rated in Florida.
They offer many products through a wide range of insurance companies
Great Florida Insurance Products
The company sells insurance products through partner such as Progressive, Foremost, and Travelers. Great Florida does not offer or underwrite its own insurance policies. Since 1991, they have provided a wide variety of insurance services to customers in Florida. They provide a wide range of insurance services.
- HOME INSURANCE
- AUTO INSURANCE
- BOAT INSURANCE
- MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE
- RENTERS INSURANCE
- BUSINESS INSURANCE
- COMMERCIAL AUTO INSURANCE
- CONDO INSURANCE
- UMBRELLA INSURANCE
- FLOOD INSURANCE
- SR22 INSURANCE
They offer 24 hour service through their partnered insurance companies. Company’s Independent Agents can help you to find affordable Florida Insurance.
Also Know>> Healthcare insurance in U.S
Great Florida home insurance
A network of local and regional providers helps you to purchase the Great Florida Home Insurance. The company states they offer affordable home insurance policies that are hassle-free and affordable. The company also provides online information about hurricane coverage and windstorm deductions for Florida homeowners.
Also Know>> Different Types Of Insurance Companies
Types of coverage
Great Florida’s coverage is determined by the underwriting company. These policies are the most popular car insurance policies available in Florida.
- Full coverage: This coverage include collision, comprehensive, liability, uninsured/underinsured, medical payments, motorist coverage and personal injury protection (PIP) coverage.
- Roadside Assistance This includes towing, fuel delivery, and battery replacement. This includes extrication as well as locksmith services.
- Gap insurance. gaps insurance covers financed and leased cars. Gap Insurance pays for the difference between its value and the remaining loan balance if a vehicle is damaged or lost.
- Rental car coverage: If a car is involved in an accident that is covered, the rental car coverage will provide alternative transportation.
Discounts by Great Florida Insurance
Company’s discounts are fantastic, but it all depends upon the underwriting company. These are some of the discounts Great Florida’s Partners may offer:
- Many homeowners who purchase new or renovated properties often receive a discount.
- Discount for gated community: Homes in gated communities often receive a discount on their insurance.
- No Claims Discount Homeowners who have not had to file insurance claims in the past may be eligible for a lower premium.
- Security system discount Homes equipped with an anti-theft/security device will typically receive a lower rate.
- Multi-policy Discount Drivers who combine a home- and auto-insurance policy with the same firm receive a lower rate.
Also Know>> How much is renters insurance
Great Florida Insurance: Why You Should Choose It
Great Florida is an option to residents of Florida who aren’t certain which type of insurance provider to choose. Because the company offers insurance through a network, an agent can help potential clients find the best policy at a reasonable price. This saves time compared providers and eliminates the need for hours of research.
The company also has its down sides. Customers must consult an agent to get a quote, file a claim, or update their policy. The company doesn’t have the same digital tools as larger insurance companies, such as online quotes and calculators. Company’s limited coverage is also a problem. Great Florida Insurance Company offers only coverage in Florida.
Independent agents may also be disadvantageous as they may not be familiar with the policies they sell. Customers need to be aware that smaller insurance agencies are often less well-known than bigger ones. This means they can have lower prices and offer fewer coverage options.
Also Know>> Salary of a risk manager in the United States
Great Florida Insurance reviews, ratings and customer satisfaction.
Great Florida Insurance has not received many reviews. J.D power has not rated this company. Some Great Florida Franchise Offices have been rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). To find out what customers think about their local office, prospective customers can look at its rating.
Great Florida also offers other insurance products, such as:
- Boat insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Renters insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Flood insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get a Great Florida quote for your business?
The company will give you a quote. To obtain a quote, you will need to locate an agent within the area. Agents will require your name, address and birthday as well as your social security number.
Home Insurance requires information about your house, including its condition, year of build, and any special features such as a pool.
Car insurance requires you to provide information such as the VIN number and make, year, model, and year of your vehicle. Also, you will need to indicate the type of coverage you want and the amount.
How do I file a claim in Great Florida?
Customers must contact an agent to file a claim. Agents will need to know your policy number, details about the incident, evidence of damages, and the police report (if any) if you have one. Agent will ask you to give information about any other people involved in the claim.